It doesn’t matter if you’re driving along I-15 or cruising down Las Vegas Boulevard, the likelihood of driving near a truck is pretty high. Although you may not think twice about riding its tail or zooming by to pass it, every time you close in on a truck, you could be gambling with your future.
Although trucks, semis, buses, and moving vans aren’t inherently more dangerous than regular passenger vehicles, the fact that they can cause more damage than a car or SUV is cause for concern. Another worry is their drivers. Truck drivers are forced to drive extremely long distances (sometimes in excess of one thousand miles) in short periods of time.
Now, many car drivers get bored, irritable, and tired after going 50 miles, so imagine how much worse the stress when traveling ten or twenty times that distance. Alarmingly, truck drivers put themselves through this on a regular basis, sometimes going 24 hours without resting. As a result, safety and focus become drastically diminished, putting everyone on the road (your family included) at risk for serious injuries.
However, Casey D. Gish thinks this is completely unacceptable. No one should have to see his family suffer the catastrophic consequences of someone else’s mistake. That is why he has spent the last 15 years gathering the knowledge and experience needed to help victims of truck accidents get the justice they deserve.
Fighting for You and Your Family—No Matter What
As a former insurance defense attorney, Casey Gish knows how insurance companies try to manipulate victims into accepting pitiful settlements. However, the knowledge he gained about insurance firm tactics and techniques has equipped him to be able to fight and beat them at their own game. He won’t allow them to take advantage of the situation, so you’ll get the most out of your settlement and get the justice you and your family deserve, no matter the cause of the accident.
In fact, in order to make sure that he has all of your bases covered, Gish represents all sorts of truck accident injuries, including ones caused by:
- Careless or reckless driving, which may lead to speeding, swerving, or inappropriate braking.
- Driver fatigue, associated with speed changes, swerving, and collisions when the driver is groggy or falls asleep behind the wheel.
- Trailer accidents when a trailer becomes unhinged, sways, detaches, or falls apart while moving.
- Cargo problems that become evident when an unsecured trailer door opens and spills cargo on the roadway, or when unbalanced cargo shifts and propels the truck to one side.
- Rollovers, when an accident causes the trailer to tip over onto your car.
- Underride collisions, in which your car becomes smashed underneath the trailer.
You and Your Family Deserve More
Mr. Gish takes pride in securing all of your injury rights, no matter how hard insurance companies try to belittle them or make them seem inconsequential. Casey knows that every injury, big or small, has the potential to leave a catastrophic impact on your life. Therefore, he’ll fight to make sure you receive the proper compensation and damages for your suffering. No matter how severe or minor the insurance company deems it is, he’ll fight to secure the following for you and your family:
- Severe injury treatment (surgeries, physical therapy, medication, etc.)
- Need for extended medical treatment (extensive follow-ups, rehabilitation, etc.)
- Need for long-term care (hospice, personal nurse, visiting nurse, occupational therapy, long-term rehabilitation, etc.)
- Medical assistance devices (wheelchairs, communication devices, prosthetics, etc.)
- Psychological treatment
From whiplash to paralysis, Attorney Casey D. Gish will be there to make sure you get the best settlement possible.
Call us today at our toll-free number, 888-244-5957 or fill out the contact form on this page to set up a free consultation. Remember, although you may suffer the pain of a truck accident, you don’t have to continuously pay for the consequences of another. Take your life and your family’s future back into your own hands with the help of Casey Gish. Call now!