On average, nearly one million slip and fall accident victims end up in the emergency room every year, while many other victims wind up suffering on their own. Although hurting yourself as a result of tripping on something or sliding on something may seem embarrassing, it’s also cause for concern. Many slip and fall accidents, especially those that affect older victims, can be extremely dangerous and cause catastrophic injuries.
This is why it is extremely important to not only know your rights when it comes to slip and fall accidents, but also know where to turn to get the support and guidance you need to get back on your feet.
At the Law Offices of Casey D. Gish, we have spent the better part of our careers helping people like you get the peace of mind, advice, and compensation they deserve for slip and fall injuries. Don’t you think it’s time we helped you stand tall and get the treatment your injuries need?
Getting You What You Need to Stand Tall After a Slip and Fall
After helping hundreds of people like you get the justice they deserve, Mr. Gish prides himself in handling every aspect of a case. He’s determined to make sure that all of your concerns and uncertainties are securely addressed so you feel comfortable and confident with your case. He also takes the time to fully understand and pursue your goals and wishes for the outcome of your case. No matter how severe your injuries are, he’ll fight to make sure you not only know what you’re entitled to, but that you get the compensation you deserve for the following slip and fall injury costs:
- Extended medical treatment, such as multiple follow-up appointments, rehabilitation sessions, etc.
- Long-term care, including periodic check-ups, personal nurse visits, hospice care, residential care, or long-term rehabilitation. It’s worth noting that older victims may never fully recover from broken hips or bones.
- Severe injury treatment, including emergency room care, surgery, prescription medications, and physical therapy. Common fall injuries such as broken hips, brain damage, or spinal cord damage can take weeks, months, or even years to fix, while some may never fully heal.
- Assistive medical devices, such as wheelchairs, braces, and home access accommodations such ramps, specialized beds, stair lifts, and bathroom and kitchen modifications. Spinal injuries, broken legs, and brain injuries may require additional devices to help you move or communicate.
- Lost wages. This category not only includes income lost while you are recovering from your injuries, but also short- or long-term disability, permanent loss of earning potential, and job loss due to absence.
- Psychological damage. Any type of serious accident can leave emotional and psychological scars; slip and fall accidents can not only damage your brain physically, but can also induce symptoms of anxiety, stress, and depression as a reaction to the pain and trauma of an injury.
When you’ve injured yourself in a slip and fall accident, you deserve to have someone there to help pick you up. Call us today at our toll-free number, (888) 244-5957, or fill out a contact form to allow Casey Gish to be the support you need. Remember, he has determination, focus, and 15 years’ worth of experience to make sure insurance companies don’t take advantage of you—but he can’t help unless you call! Dial now and get the help (and compensation) you and your injuries require.