Anyone who has ever ridden a motorcycle can attest that they give you a sense of freedom to truly enjoy the experience of nature, while also allowing you the thrill of an open ride. However, the same factor that makes a motorcycle ride so enjoyable is what makes it so dangerous: the wide open carriage.
Since there is no shell surrounding the seat of a motorcycle, you’re able to get a full 360-degree view as you cruise down the open road. This is a majestic experience, and it’s also downright fun to have the wind blowing around you…but the downside is apparent. You have absolutely no protection if you’re hit by something.
At least when you’re in a car, the steel frame surrounds you, the T-frame absorbs impact force, and the safety features protect you from flying out and injuring yourself. This isn’t the case with motorcycles. If you’re in an accident, you are the only thing that absorbs the force and takes the brunt of the impact. This is why it’s important to be able to rely on support and guidance from someone else, to give you the security you need to protect your future. That support comes from Casey D. Gish.
Greater Risks Lead to Greater Injuries, Requiring Stronger Representation
For over 15 years, Mr. Gish has worked on both sides of the fence when it comes to motorcycle accidents. He spent the first part of his career as an insurance defense lawyer, learning how insurance companies use underhanded tactics to exploit motorcycle accident victims. He then decided that defending those hurt was more important than saving the insurance company a few dollars. Therefore, he is now dedicated to helping victims like you get the compensation, protection, and support they need after an accident.
In order to make sure he has you covered, he fully represents all types of motorcycle collisions, including those caused by:
- Cars failing to see you and smashing into you.
- Vehicles braking without warning, causing you to crash into them or lose control when you veer to avoid them.
- Pedestrians walking out in front of you, forcing you to swerve.
- Other reckless bikers causing you to tip over or forcing you to crash in order to avoid hitting them.
- Poor road maintenance that causes you to flip, get stuck, or fly off your bike.
- Drivers and passengers opening doors without looking, causing you to slam into them.
- Intersection and passing accidents where another driver turns or veers into you, as a result of not looking to see if the coast was clear.
If you were injured as a result of someone else’s negligence, Mr. Gish will be there to help you up.
Not sure if your injuries require legal help or compensation? We handle cases involving all types of motorcycle injuries, including:
- Severe bruising and lacerations
- Road rash (severe skin abrasions from skidding across the ground)
- Broken bones
- Internal injuries
- Crush injuries (injuries sustained when either your bike or another object pins you to the ground after you have been thrown from your bike)
- Nerve damage from road rash or other external injuries
- Spinal cord injuries
- Brain trauma
Regaining the Freedom and Control You Deserve
No one should ever have to feel as if he’s fighting alone, especially when he’s already suffered the pain of injuries. That’s why we’re here to fight alongside you. It doesn’t matter what the insurance companies throw at you, we’ll be there to deflect it and keep you pushing forward to get the justice and settlement your injuries require.
Don’t allow anyone to take advantage of you just because you were injured in a motorcycle accident. Allow us to pick you back up and help you regain the freedom and control you deserve. Call us at 888-244-5957 or fill out a contact form to set up a free consultation. Remember, the open road is out there; let us help you get there.