When you suffer a slip and fall accident, your world literally turns upside down. One minute you’re looking ahead to a bright future; the next, you’re looking up at the sky wondering what just happened. Even when you eventually get your bearings, a flood of questions and concerns will fill your already woozy head:
- Are you okay?
- Why are you in so much pain?
- Are you going to need to go to the hospital?
- Who’s at fault?
- Are your injuries going to cost you your savings?
- How are you going to get the answers to all of these questions?...
Fortunately, that’s where an experienced slip and fall accident lawyer comes in.
Experienced Attorneys, Taking the Whys, Whos, and Whats Out of Slip and Fall Cases
One of the main concerns with any slip and fall case is the question of liability. Who’s at fault?
- Was a sidewalk ill-maintained, or were you paying more attention to your phone than the curb?
- Did the escalator malfunction, or were you trying to juggle too many packages and bags to use the escalator safely?
- Did a store employee fail to clean up a spill, or did your child decide to play “oil spill” with a bottle of detergent?
Establishing liability and fault is the key to a successful case…but gathering information, establishing evidence, and properly filing your claim all come in a close second. If you’re unable to secure these necessities, your claim may be over before it even starts.
However, an experienced lawyer (especially one who knows the ins-and-outs of the insurance game) can help ensure that your claim is solid. He can also help you avoid manipulation and exploitation from greedy insurance companies who would rather take advantage of you than pay you your rightful settlement.
The right lawyer for you can help…
- Determine who exactly is to blame for your injury.
- Secure proof of liability (a broken sidewalk could be the responsibility of a store owner, city, or a homeowner).
- Research and gather the proper evidence and information needed to ensure your claim is as strong and airtight as possible.
- Make sure your claim is properly filled out before you file.
- Ensure that the claim process moves smoothly without any hiccups.
- Prevent insurance companies from causing delays or using tactics to manipulate you.
- Give you advice, support, and guidance whenever you need it.
- Provide you with the security and peace of mind you that comes with knowing that he won’t let you fall again.
...and much more
Hire a Lawyer Who Knows How Insurance Companies Work
Given how easily an insurer can deny your claim or try to manipulate the claims process, wouldn’t you naturally want someone who has inside knowledge of insurance techniques to handle your slip and fall case? Wouldn’t you feel more comfortable knowing that he can speak for your while eluding insurance company tactics? Wouldn’t you feel confident that he’d be able to beat the insurance company at its own game?
Attorney Casey D. Gish is a former insurance industry insider who now devotes his time seeing justice done for personal injury victims. He now wants to put his litigation experience—more than 15 years’ worth—at your disposal to resolve your slip and fall accident case.
Everyone’s embarrassed when he or she falls down. Don’t let your embarrassment prevent you from making the right choice about your recovery. Use the quick contact box on this page to let Mr. Gish know about your situation. He’s tough. He’s tenacious. And he wants to hear your story.