When you’re in an accident, your main focus should be on your recovery. You shouldn’t have to worry about insurance claims, missing work, or medical bills—the only thing you should worry about is getting better.
Unfortunately, it doesn’t work that way. The rest of your problems don’t get put on hold until you’re healed. No, in the midst of physical therapy, pain management, and everything else your doctor suggests, you need to make sure that your insurance company has you covered.
That’s where Attorney Casey Gish comes in.
Insurance companies, just like any other business, are out to make money—not friends. Therefore, they will do everything necessary to limit claims or low-ball settlements. They’ll try to confuse you, to misrepresent your claim, and even to harass you until you accept a pitiful offer. However, when you have Casey Gish on your side, he won’t let them get away with it!
The Experience, Knowledge, and Determination You Need to Win
One of the most important aspects of choosing the right lawyer is trust. You need to be able to know that he’ll fight for you, no matter what. With over 15 years’ worth of experience serving this community, Casey has learned that being personable and hands-on with his clients is the best way to build trust and understanding, as well as to build a good case.
He wants to make sure that you get the attention, advice, and help you desperately need to combat greedy insurance companies. You’ve suffered enough, so why should you get stuck with a mountain of bills when someone else hurt you?
The Answer Is: You Shouldn’t!
Let Casey Gish us his extensive knowledge in injury law to help you get the justice you and your family deserve, for the injuries you unjustly sustained.
Not sure if your type of injury qualifies for restitution? Casey prides himself in pursuing all types of personal injury cases in order to get you the justice and compensation you need. You shouldn’t be forced to pay for the consequences of someone else’s negligence. No matter what type of accident it was, or how severe your injuries, you deserve compensation for recovery and damages, and Casey Gish is here to make sure you get the compensation you need for:
As well as financial suffering involving:
- Debt Relief
- Consumer Bankruptcy
More Reasons Why Casey D. Gish Is the Ideal Lawyer for You
- He takes the time to get to know his clients and understand exactly what they want
- He handles nearly every aspect of his clients’ cases, and doesn’t push them onto paralegals
- He listens to his client’s wishes, while also working to uncover compensatory needs that they may not have even considered (long-term treatment bills, cost of home improvements to cater to their injuries, etc.)
- He has over 15 years of experience in every aspect of civil litigation
- Having directly worked for and been retained as legal counsel by some of the most notable insurance companies (Zurich, Travelers, AIG, Farmers, State Farm, AAA, and many more), he has personal experience with their tactics and strategies, which he can use for your benefit
- He doesn’t discriminate between small and large cases—if you need help, he’s there to fight for you
- Likewise, he isn’t scared of the “difficult” case, either; he has successfully litigated cases exceeding $90 million in settlement value
- Although his firm is small, he’s willing to go the extra mile to provide quality service to a wide geographical area
Casey knows that finding an experienced and reliable lawyer can be challenging. The task becomes even harder when you have to limit your search area to include only lawyers near you. However, he doesn’t think that you should have to settle with a mediocre lawyer, just because they happen to be close. That’s why he makes it a point to serve clients throughout Nevada and California, including:
- Las Vegas
- Clark County
- Southern California
Help Is Only a Few Clicks Away
As an injury victim, you’ve suffered enough. Don’t spend precious time and energy searching through mediocre and inexperienced lawyers. You deserve better than that. Click on our contact form to make an appointment, and see how the experienced representation of Casey Gish is all you need. You can also call us toll-free at (888) 244-5957 to discuss your claim’s details. Remember, if you’ve incurred or are incurring considerable medical expenses due to a tragic injury, you can save yourself some aggravation while securing your entitled compensation. Contact us today and let us help you get back on the road to recovery.